4.06.2011

Mixed Media Piece: Directions

I'm currently in the middle of a mixed media piece that I've been referring to as "Directions". I was soooo happy to have found these little guys:



My canvas is primed and painted, and my Detroit map is ready to go! I've been sketching out how I'm going to use the delicate map; I want to get it perfect before I take the plunge and cut into it.


Motivation and drive have been lacking a little, unfortunately. This dark, dreary weather really drains my creativity. Spring has just started to show Minnesota a little leg, but in a few days I'll be back in lovely Detroit for a 2 month stint.


Okay, for all you kitty lovers out there, I thought I'd share 23 seconds of cat humor with you--Enjoy:


4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you will do with the map!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty~ I'm working on it! I'll post it as soon as it is finished :)

    PinkDiamondGirl~ Thanks :) He's kind of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind words! You'll love Tulsa! You'll have to let me know when you get settled!

    ReplyDelete