4.25.2011

Doing Nashville

Extended time without blogging = Heather-Ashley on vacation. When BFF-B (that's bestfriendforever-boy, as opposed to bestfriendforever-girl) told me that he was going to Nashville, I responded with, "So WE'RE going to Nashville?" because I'm always up for a road trip, and obviously that was an invitation! So I spent the last few days in Tennessee enjoying fantastic weather, incredible food, and pleasant southern accents. BFF-B was concerned with taking a peek at Vanderbilt, while I was on the hunt for a pair of cowgirl boots and trying to figure out how to get to Graceland from Nashville (clearly my agenda was the more important of the two ;) ) I happily purchased these gorgeous babies:
And then proceeded to prance around Nashville in my new digs feeling super-southern. Oh hey Nashville:

I recently had a major spurt of artistic energy and cranked out a ton of new sketches...with a WIDE variety of topics. Pictures soon.
On to my new project--Magnificent Monday Movie. Okay, so its not really a movie since its only like a minute and a half (and I suggest just watching the first 50 seconds), but "video" and "clip" didn't sound as cool. This is ridiculously ADORABLE and hilarious all at the same time; you *must* watch it :) Expect a new Magnificent Monday Movie each Monday from now on!

Oh hey Slow Loris who LOVES his tiny umbrella!

No comments:

Post a Comment