5.16.2011

Puffy Painting Party

There's nothing like a Ladies' Night that turns into a Puffy Painting Party! I can always count on my T1 ladies to keep things interesting (and artsy, at that). Our Ladies' Night began with dinner and ended with margaritas, good conversation, and some glow-in-the-dark puffy painted shorts.

I was pretty pumped that Cee sewed on my adorbs flower after the iron failed to deliver.

Having a glow-in-the-dark butt was at the top of my priorities.

Cee was much more practical and planned out her designs as I debated color schemes...

Kay is a master seamstress & the best wifey ever!

Based on previous puffy painting history, Kay insisted that I paint her T1 writing (I'm kind of a letter writing rockstar when it comes to puffy painting).

My glow-in-the-dark butt...and signature handwriting that I use in all of my art :)

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 



Hey it's Monday!!! You know what that means...Magnificent Monday Movie :) Have you guys ever heard of free-running? I hadn't until just recently, but it's pretty much the coolest sport EVER. Watching people free-run makes me feel like I can run up walls and take on the world! Well...maybe after I finish physical therapy...

Didn't cha here?! I'm the next Super Mario Brother! Errr I mean sister.



Have you guys ever heard of/seen anyhing like this before?! Uuuuummmm reactions please, because this is incredible!

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of free running before, but that looks so cool! You could be the next Mario Sister! Don't forget to jump up and get all your coins...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing?! Who could even imagine such a thing!

    ReplyDelete