4.14.2011

Michigan Move Successful!

Long time, no blog! Well I officially made the 12 hour drive with the kids (and by kids, I mean cats). I thought they'd be screaming for most of the drive, but lucky for me, this was pretty much the extent of their behavior:
Adorable, right? Vincent rode shot-gun and Violet was like the Princess-and-the-pea in the middle of the backseat. Let's just say, Violet and I were eye-level :)

In other news, I was super excited to receive the vintage freezer basket I ordered from LivingTheVintageLife. Once I get into the craft-show/art-fair scene in Tulsa,  I intend to use this little guy to hold some of my shop items.
So if any of you come across a similar basket (its this great turquoise/teal color if you can't tell), PLEASE let me know! I'm in the market for a number of these guys. 


2 comments:

  1. Hello WildVioletsArt!
    Congratulations on your move to Michigan!

    I'm sending you an Etsy convo right now about something I found in our shed you might like!

    Betty
    Mirabella Morello & The Gossamer Tearoom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea using the fridge bins! Bravo!

    When are you moving down here? To be in a 'cool' area within walking distance of stuff, you'd want to live near Brookside (31st & Peoria area) or Cherry Street (15th & Peoria) which is probably the best for renting affordable apartments! I lived down there for a number of years and had a blast :)

    You'll have to let me know when you are here and I can introduce you to the Tulsa arts and crafts community!

    And congrats on successfully traveling with your kitties! :)

    ReplyDelete