4.26.2011

Cookies & Hats

I've been missing O terribly since my brief Detroit move, so yesterday I bought him these cookies from TheHomeBaker:
Don't they look delicious?! I hope she sends them out to O soon so he has some goodies to munch on while he studies for his SuperImportantLifeDetermining exam.

Here's O and I in the wonderful winter hats that my mom knitted for us:
She's a crazy-good knitter and makes all sorts of things from mittens to sweaters to purses! I've been encouraging her to make her own Etsy shop because her stuff is incredible.

2 comments:

  1. So soon, so exciting! I haven't had to search for an apartment for quite a few years so I'm afraid I'm out of that loop BUT someone posted this website just today that may help your search! http://www.tulsahousingsearch.org/

    Excited to meet you one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link, Briana! It is coming up soon--I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete