5.23.2011

Ninja Turtle In Need

Okay friends, if you've been wallowing in the Monday blahs, I have a quick story to pull you outta that! I was driving down a busy road today when I see a little turtle in MAJOR crisis mode. Poor little ninja was right in the middle of the road, all tucked inside his shell in distress :( I was about to swerve over and rescue said ninja, but low and behold...the Red Bull Man had screeched his huge truck to a hault and was running over to the little guy. That's right, Red Bull Man pulled the hero move and dashed out of his truck to save the frightened turtle! He safely tucked Donatello in the brush next to the "swamp" of the nearby apartment complex. There's proof that there ARE still kind-hearted people out there :)

I also have Magnificent Monday Movie for you, but first--I attended the East Lansing Art Festival this past weekend and snagged some amazing stuff! 
(Simply adorable brass-looking robot necklace)
(Pocket watch necklace)
(Awesome music-note headband that ties at base of neck & Elastic wooden bead belt)
(Snazzy purple flower hair clip)

I also went antiquing after the festival and got a bunch of cool stuff, including some sweet skeleton keys. Here are the nifty maps and skeleton lock I bought (all of which to be used in various mixed media projects):


Some of you may have just skipped right down to Magnificent Monday Movie, so let's do it. We all know I adore cats, but even if you don't, you have to love the ridiculousness (is that even a word?! It's an H-A word) of this video. You have to watch it at least twice to fully appreciate it; I guarantee if you do you'll laugh. My mom and I laughed until we cried :)

Because every cat needs a human to narrate for them.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, the Red Bull hero made me laugh :) As did the talking kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so surprised by the Red Bull Man! But good for him :) Glad you enjoyed the video!

    ReplyDelete